Submit an Event
Our industry events section lets site visitors know about conventions, meetings, trade shows, and other events that are scheduled for the upcoming months. If you have an orthodontic industry event you would like us to include, please complete the form at the right to request inclusion on the site.
- Please submit your event one time only
- Keep event title short — 40 characters maximum
- Enter requested information in all required fields
- Provide valid contact information
- If there are acronyms (e.g. DSAO, SAIO etc.), spell out the complete name in the event description
Please include a photo to be used as the feature image for your event listing. 1000px by 667px preferred but a larger file may be submitted with the understanding that it will be resized to the requested size. Images provided smaller than needed will not be used and an appropriate stock image will be found to replace it.
Terms of Submission
Listings may be edited for length or not posted if deemed inappropriate or a conflict of interest. Submission of the event form does not guarantee an event will be posted on the OrthoThrive website.
All submissions will be processed within 5 business days*. We recommend submitting your event 6-weeks in advance to help ensure it receives adequate promotion.
* Note: If the event is less than 5 business days away, there is no guarantee it will be posted in time.
OrthoThrive reserves the right to deny event listing based on subject matter or conflicts of interest.